2006 Pontiac GTO

Oh my gosh. Its only the Pontiac GTO, made after the old muscle car last made in 1973. And I know this isn't a new car, but it's still one of my favorites. Since they remade all the other cars they had to do this one too. But this car is just so awesome because its got everything really. It has got the luxury, and the looks, and more importantly the power. This car is made with two different kind of engines. One is a 5.7 liter V8, and the other one would be a 6.0 liter V8 also known as the LS2. This car pictured here has the LS2 in it. I love this engine because many cars don't have that much power at the stock level. But the GTO has a whopping 400 hp stock! It also has 400 ft-lb of torque, which will definitely put you in the back of your seat. The old GTO from 1973 only had 200 hp. That's a big difference in age and power! The GTO also has not a 4-speed but a 6-speed. I just can't get over that GM was able to put everything into this car that they did. This is seriously my favorite car and I wouldn't want to drive anything else. The modified versions of this car is awesome too. You put an exhaust and some nice wheels and this car will seriously catch people's eyes while you're driving by. Its made to go fast in a straight line, not really for drifting or anything.
 
 
Designed By Auto Finance Business | Proudly Powered by Blogger